As your therapist, I believe in two things cultivating a therapeutic relationship and collaboration.
My goal as your therapist is to create an environment that is inviting and safe as we partner to identify and/or address any concerns that you see impacting your life.
Working together to develop effective change and coping skills in areas of life whether it be relational, interpersonal, or professional.
My work includes individuals, couples, families, children, and adolescents.
Addressing concerns related to but not limited to:
- Marital conflicts (couple/interpersonal conflicts)
- Child and adolescent behavioral problems
- Addiction/ substance abuse
- Building healthy relationship, communication, and boundaries
- Adjusting to life changes (death, divorce, new marriage, co-parenting, abandonment/rejection, college etc.)
- Trauma/ trauma related issues
- Spiritual/faith-based counseling